Family Owned & Operated Long Island Garage Doors Repair
Budget Garage Doors Long Island Garage Door Repair Service is a family owned and operated business. We have been providing garage door and opener repair-installation for over 10 years to home owners in Long Island.
"I am proud of my professional Long Island garage door services offering a 10 point safety evaluation, written estimates, and a warranty on all materials and labor. Your satisfaction is my guarantee."
~Kenn Hintz, Owner~
- Metal, Vinyl, Fiberglass, Wood & Carriage House Doors
- Residential Service
- Major Credit Cards
- Broken Spring Specialist
- Rollers, Pulleys, & Cables Replaced
- Receivers & Transmitters
- All Brands Serviced
- We only use brand new oem parts
- We Accept All Competitor Coupons on Door Repairs*
- *Coupon must be presented at time of service. Can not combine offers.
Huntington, Northport, St James, Smithtown, Lake Grove, Stony Brook, Mt Sinai, Lindenhurst, Muttontown, Manorville, Massapequa, Old Brookville, Glen Head, Glen Cove, Jericho, Syosset, Woodbury, Locust Valley, Eatons Neck, Lloyd Harbor, East Norwich, Oyster Bay, Babylon, Miller Place, Albertson
We are prepared to handle most of your garage door or opener repairs in Long Island during the initial visit. Residential garage door and opener repair and installation is my only business. I am focused on offering the best products and services at competitive prices for garage door services in Long Island. Your garage door should be an asset to your home. To maintain its proper operation, we use only the best hardware available for your Garage Door Repairs in Long Island
We Use Only The Best Garage Door Hardware Available
- We use a 19 strand heavy duty air craft cable instead of a 7 strand cable.
- We use a double loop or clip spring instead of a single loop spring.
- We use a studded or cast iron pulley instead of a press pulley.
- We use a Nylon roller instead of a plastic or steel roller. These rollers are as close to maintenance free as one can get as it has a plastic seal around the stem of the roller to keep the original grease contained in the roller to lubricate the bearings.